iOS & Mac App Development | Managing an indie brand for Apple applications called “IndigoVillage” | Previously worked as an office engineer in the printing/publishing industry, now transitioning to iOS/Mac engineering | Specializing in office efficiency | DTP enthusiast
With 18 years of experience as an office engineer and DTP operator at a major printing company, I have been driving business efficiency using tools like AppleScript, Swift, and FileMaker. In 2021, I started my own business as a programmer, aiming to assist clients in transforming their workflows.
Embracing the concept of “Creating useful tools that didn’t exist yesterday,” I primarily focus on developing business efficiency tools for both corporate and individual clients, mainly on Mac platforms. My goal is to provide services that bring about workflow transformation in various industries.
We will begin distributing our application on the App Store starting from
- Launching and operating the Japanese application brand “IndigoVillage”
- Developing and selling SNS marketing support tools (Twitter and Instagram)
- Creating various business support tools (creative, food and beverage, healthcare, production, printing, typesetting, etc.)
- Creating automation tools that integrate file manipulation and application operations
- Developing browser automation tools
- Other projects include developing a variety of automation tools
IndigoVillage, a Japanese application brand
Now available on the App Store
- Introducing “Rapid Renamer,” a user-friendly file renaming software
- Introducing “AIBlogger,” a blog writing assistance application powered by the ChatGPT API
- Introducing “SmileBrowser,” a lightweight and user-friendly swipe-tab browser
Please visit our brand website here.